Hardware table tracing is a function that allows you to keep track of which areas of memory the ECU processor is accessing. In other words, you can observe the coordinates in the maps of interest, according to which the ECU is working at a particular moment in time. To accomplish this, this function is supported in TunerPRO RT.
инженерный блок 29f200 29f400 29f800
Promotion of works with FlashOnline and more ...
We are glad to inform you that all work on the first FlashOnline release is coming to an end! To date, the main tasks have been solved:
- Write / read memory in real time without disrupting the operation of the ECU.
- The download time for the full 512kB firmware (29F400) takes about 6-7 seconds, which exceeded all our expectations!
- TunerPRO RT now officially fully supports FlashOnline, in cooperation with Mark Mansur, for which he has a huge respect!
- Dual-mode firmware. This function is also implemented for the following memory types: 28F200, 29F200, 29F400
New project: Flash Online - flash memory emulator (29F200 / 400 / 800)
Due to numerous requests, the development of a new project was started: a real-time memory emulator for ECUs with 16-bit flash memory, such as 28F200 / 400/800 and 29F200 / 400/800 (256-1024kB).
- Live tuning! Editing ot the MAPs/full ROM in real time mode.
- Online software support - TunerPRO RT
- Support for hardware table / map tracing (Address hit tracing)
- Work with any software through CobraRTP Utility in live mode, (read / write firmware in .bin format)
- The ability to upload and use 2 firmware (full) with subsequent switching in real time without the participation of a PC (dual mode Dual-mode)
What does it give and what is the difference from “firmware” via OBD connector (in boot mode)?
Indeed, most ECUs with this type of memory (except 28Fxxx) are easily "flashed" through the diagnostic connector (OBD), which does not require intervention in the hardware of the control unit. But, if you need not just load the finished firmware into the ECU, but adjust the ECU for an engine with a non-standard configuration?