$95 – $110
ExTuner is a new tuning tool that integrates the AFR controller and the exhaust gas temperature control system (EGT) in one device!
Compact size, graphic display, external inputs / outputs, the ability to connect to any program that supports an open protocol Innovate LC-1/LM-2, allows you to quickly and easily monitor the parameters of the Air-fuel ratio (AFR), exhaust gas temperature (EGT) and other parameters using the expanding AUX input! More...
The oxygen sensor is not included!
The device is designed both for tuning lovers and professionals, and allows you to get information about the ratio of fuel/
air, and also get the temperature of the exhaust gases in real time. These indicators are necessary, without which the adjustment of the engine management system is difficult, and in some cases impossible. The system also has additional functions, such as connecting analog sensors, such as MAP, to display the turbocharging pressure, which may eliminate the need to install a separate device to monitor this parameter.
The analog outputs of the device allow you to display the values of AFR and EGT in the form of a voltage in the range of 0-5V, for connecting to other devices (ECU, data logger, etc.). To learn more…
- Sensor support Bosch LSU 4.9 and 4.2 (AFR)
- Protocol support Innovate LC1/LM2 to work with any software that supports this protocol
- Free air calibration of LSU (the effect of aging of the sensor is taken into account)
- LSU sensor fault detection and parameter monitoring (self-diagnostic)
- Integration with CobraRTP Pro or MotronicRT to display and datalogging AFR / EGT in TunerPRO!
- K-type thermocouple support (0-1024 °C) (EGT)
- Narrowband AFR sensor signal emulation (0-1V)
- The presence of universal analog inputs (AUX) for connecting other sensors to display additional parameters on the display (for example, boost pressure, coolant temperature, etc.)
- Analog outputs AFR and EGT for connecting and entering parameters to other devices (ECUs)
- Setting the sound signal "Warning» when the critical temperature parameters EGT or AFR are reached
- The presence of a USB interface for updating the device software, as well as for transferring data to a PC
- Native software for analyzing and monitoring parameters on a PC
- AFR measuring range (petrol): 7.7: 1 - air (20.9% O2)
- EGT reading range: 32-1870°F
- EGT sensor: K-type
- Analog in voltage: 0-5V
- Analog outputs voltage: 0-5V
- Narrow band emulation voltage: 0-1V
- AFR measurement interval: 10ms
- EGT measurement interval: 300ms
- Supply voltage: 12V