$130 – $140
CobraRTP MotronicRT R4 - a tool for tuning ECU Motronic, Jetronic, DSM, Siemens, GM, (BMW, Audi, Porsche, GM, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Fiat, Volvo, etc.), which is an emulator of memory chips (EPROM 28 pin) real time, allowing you to "flash" the ECU on the go!
Special feature of this version of CobraRTP is the availability of universal analog inputs, through which it is possible to connect some sensors (AFR, TPS, MAP, etc.) for logging parameters in TunerPRO RT in the form of graphs, virtual instruments, for the purpose of recording parameters and further analysis!
It is also possible upload two firmware (ROMs), followed by switching between them, for example using a switch or a jumper (without a PC)! Of course, this is very convenient, for example, for creating sports + city modes (calibrations).
- Real-Time emulation (reading / writing does not interrupt work of ECU)
- The presence of 3 analog inputs (logging in TunerPRO)
- Support for the "tracing»Tables in TunerPRO
- Dual-Mode - using 2 different firmwares, with the ability to switch on the go (dual-mode firmware or Dual-map)
- CobraRTP does not combine the MAF emulator function, and does not allow you to connect the MAP sensor directly to the Motronic control unit! First of all, this is a device that makes it possible to configure stock maps (firmware) in real time mode!
- The device does not allow switching to other sensors or connecting additional sensors to the ECU!
- Not a AFR controller! Direct connection of the AFR sensors is not possible, for this you need to use an external AFR controller with analog output! For example - ExTuner.
- Not fit for Honda / Acura!